Undoubtedly, the above saying stands true for all of us. One would rarely find someone who doesn’t (or say cannot) connect to the above quote. The prompt asks a question “Is music the window to your freshness?”. I suppose, by now I am clear as regards the answer to this question. Yes, of course the answer is in affirmative.
Before I list down the magical musical playlist, have a look at ‘Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda in a fresh music video with sensational dance moves and magical vocals.’
Here’s a part of my evergreen playlist that cheers up my mood instantly anytime and every time along with the reasons or memories attached to the song to bring a clarity why and how they lend me ‘freshness’.
1. Maa-Meriii Maa-Pyaari Maa-Mumma – Just listen to this song, if you haven’t and make your mom listen to it, rest I don’t need to speak much, the bond you share with your mom (maa) will itself speak louder than any words would ever do.
2. Aas paas h khuda – This song from a bollywood movie ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ is in itself a power booster. When you feel drained out or taken aback, it is a wonderful song to motivate yourself and keep moving. At least, it does this to me. Vishal-Shekhar’s lyrics and the voice of the man himself, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, what else does a song require to touch one’s heart?
3. Hamdard – The magically magical voice of Arijit Singh & Mithoon is enough to keep you connected to the song. The song talks of the love so deep that if you are with me, even the pain is beautiful, as long as you smile, I’ll fight the world happily..love so deep where ones desires are another’s wishes, where it’s like two souls dwelling in one’ Just listen and feel it yourself –
4. Yaaro Dosti – The ‘Forever Friendship’ song, that’s how I remember, re-live and rejoice this song. It reminds me of my school and college days and my lovely gang of friends. Howsoever far we might be or the touch might loose but you all will always form an undetachable part of my life.
5. Tum Mile – They say, “when you are happy, you listen to the music, but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics”. My addition to that, ‘when you are in love, you can feel the lyrics’. Don’t believe me, just lend a patient ear to this song and feel what happens when you meet your true love, your soul-mate.
6. Ambarsariyaa – This song from the movie, ‘Fukrey’ sung by ‘Sona Mohapatra’ has a special place in my life as this is one of those songs on which my bestie planned to dance in my wedding. We have infinite memories attached with it. Even a second of playing this song, reminds me of her.
7. Galla Goodiyaan – The most recent favourite and the most listened song these days, is this one. Just listen and dance to the tunes of this song, I bet you’ll get lost in the music.
8. Tum ho to gaata h dil – The song has some very respectable people associated with it, lyrics by Javed Akhtar (undoubtedly, it has to be an awesome, more than awesome composition), sung by his son Farhan Akhtar and music by Shankar-Ehsan-Loy. Does it need any more description? Generally speaking, no, but talking personally I want to add to the list my husband’s name as this is a common favourite. And, to be very honest, my reason to love this song is ‘him’.
9. Gone Gone Gone – This wonderful composition by Phillip Phillips steals my heart, every time I hear to this song. This song creates a feeling that someone somewhere is living for you, living because of you and trust me this feeling has no other comparison. My favourite lines from this song are –
“You’re my back bone.
You’re my cornerstone.
You’re my crutch when my legs stop moving.
You’re my head start.
You’re my rugged heart.
You’re the pulse that I’ve always needed.”
*Image Courtesy – Google Images
**Videos embedded from YouTube.
Thanks to all those who have contributed (apart from my writing) to make this post the way it looks.