Who doesn’t like being appreciated and recognised. This award ‘The Liebster Award’ brings ample happiness and a sense of accomplishment to me, as it would have done to any normal human being. It is good to know that you are being read and that someone, somewhere is liking it. It’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it?
Before I proceed any further, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Bruda Bru who nominated me for this award. Overwhelmed by this gesture, excited and happy to the core. Thanks, Also, accept my apologies for the delay in my response.
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster Award is an award for the bloggers who have 200 followers or less; or for those bloggers who are starting out new in the blogging world. After, accepting this award, one must answer a few questions that the blogger who has nominated you has asked. Further, you are to nominate eleven fellow bloggers for this award and ask them eleven questions of your choice.
– Answers to the questions asked to me –
- What is the one thing that you would want to undo in your life?
If given such Gennie powers, all that I would have undone would be the times I have lost my patience and have hurt my loved ones. Although I know, it isn’t possible so I try being a little more patient and calm and honestly, I need to work on it.
- What are your thoughts on leading a happy and a simple life?
The answer to this question lies in some of the simple sayings that my dear darling Mum has taught me, told me or say, I have seen her following these herself –
- Take the Life by the day. Keep smiling and confuse the confusions of your life that amidst all the troubles what for is the smile on your face?
- Whatever happens, happens for a reason. And, the reason is always good, whether favourable or not, eventually, things shall fall in place.
- God does, does for all good.
- Be content with what you have, as you have got all that you deserve and need.(That doesn’t imply not being ambitious.)
- What is the best thing that has happened to you?
The answer is again having multiple options that are all correct. I mean I have been lucky enough to have a wonderful family but to them I haven’t expressed this ever. But yes, it is to him that I always say that he is the best thing that could ever happen to me, and this ‘He’ is my husband. And, yes the list doesn’t end here, I am sure there are many more good-better-best thing in line to happen.
- How has blogging helped you to reform your life?
It has made me a better individual, I say so, as this has helped me know myself better. And, indeed it is wonderful to know new people and make friends with them. Also, somehow it helps me gain confidence when I’m low (that’s for being able to write probably and not just blogging. Feel Blessed. Thank You Mom, Thanks God.)
- Who is the one person you don’t want to be in your life?
No one, truly there is no one whom I don’t want in my life. Good people give you memories to cherish and bad ones give you lessons to follow.
- What is the one wish you want to grant somebody (you would be a normal human,no super-powers)?
If I am in a position to help someone or make his/her wish come true, it would be whatever desired by them, provided it isn’t hurting anyone or isn’t detrimental to anyone’s interest.
I’m sure many of you must have guessed that answer by now, having read the above answers. Yes, it is my Mum, Mommy, Mummy, Maa, whatever you call it. I look up to her. If someone calls me to be her shadow, there isn’t any bigger compliment for me. I feel proud then, as if I have achieved something really big and I’m sure Maa feels prouder.
- If given a super-power ,what one thing in the world would you want to change?
The Bad and the Evil thinking and thoughts, eventually the bad and the evil would also extinct.
- Your favorite dish/dishes?
To be very honest and frank, this one is the most difficult one. I don’t have a very specific answer to that question. For reference and evidence, read Are you a picky eater? To answer this, I would say anything that my Mom and Grannies cook.
- Celebrities you want to meet?
Not a crazy fan of anyone but it would indeed be great being able to meet any celebrity. To be specific, it would be Sachin Tendulkar, provided my husband is accompanying me as he is a die-hard fan of him.
- Share an incident from your childhood.
Read Foodie Mee.. 🙂
So, here ends my part for answering the questions. Below are the wonderfully amazing blogs that I am nominating. Thanks to all of you, since you have all taught me something or the other through your blogs.
– My Nominations –
- Really Just Words
- Radha Bolisetti
- Coffee and Conversations
- Day to Spade
- The Everyday Writer
- Surbhi Sarna
- To dream the impossible dream
Congratulations to all of you.
– 11 Questions that you need to answer –
- What is the ‘Inspiration behind your blog’?
- Three convincing statements that would motivate a person to start blogging.
- Who is your favourite author?
- Write one good thing about the person you hate the most (need not mention the name)?
- Write one bad thing about the person you love the most (you might want to name them)?
- Your hobby, apart from blogging?
- Any incident that has affected you deeply?
- Blogging – First Love or not?
- What is that thing that you would like to change in your blog?
- More Money, Less Blogging or Less Money, More Blogging. What would be your choice?
- Which of the above questions did yo like the most and why?
– Instructions for the Nominees –
- Answer the eleven questions given to you above. Please comment on this post with your link when you are done so that I can see your answers.
- In your post, link back to the person/blog who has nominated you and of course leave a note of thanks, I mean express the happiness that it has given you.
- After completing the questions, nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them eleven questions of your choice.
- Notify your nominees of their nomination, and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.