Yes, sometimes all it takes is a phone call and conversation with your loved one to make you the feel the king of the world…Oopss.. the ‘Princess’.
- A surprise text or a call from the one you are missing makes your day.
- Even while at work, that call is awaited.
- Those long conversations over phone for hours seem to be too ‘short’ and you want them to never end.
- You get so lost while talking that you forget where you are, what next were you supposed to do? You create your own ‘Dreamland’ and wish to be there forever.
- Sometimes, the conversation turns into a ‘Gossip.
- Even that small text wishing you a ‘Wonderful Day’ makes your day wonderful. Isn’t it?
Sometimes all it takes is a phone call to make you feel ‘Better’.
When you are in the worst of your moods and not willing to talk, a *stupid friend of yours calls you up and insists to talk…..you deny repeatedly with lots of lame reasons and excuses…he is not convinced and still continues to talk…not coz he wanted to but coz he knew the silly jokes he would crack, the ‘non-stop nonsense’ he is going to utter and the ‘piece of his mind’ which he is indirectly going to lend you will surely cheer you up. And surprisingly he succeeds. Without knowing what’s troubling your head, keeping you awake at 2 in the midnight and making you cry your heart out, he succeeds to brighten your mood and lends you a smile. Moreover, allows you to sleep peacefully which otherwise wouldn’t have been possible.
Only such friends can be called *STUPID. I am blessed to have some such “Stupids” in my life. And they are the reason I wrote this “A phone call can make you 🙂 from 😦 .”