Daily Prompt – You have to write a message to someone dear to you, telling that person how much he/she means to you. However — instead of words, you can only use 5-10 objects to convey your emotions. Which objects do you choose, and what do they mean?
Though I don’t need words to describe how much this special person means to me and that’s because of two reasons, the former being that that person already knows and the latter that I am sure I will fall short of words to describe what that person means to me. But still given this prompt, I’ll give it a try. Moreover, its good to express sometimes even if we know it all, it feels good, isn’t it .??
So, if it were objects that I need to use to describe that person, it would be the following-
1. Salt – All food items are tasteless if salt isn’t added inspite of the n number of spices being put or say once u add salt, it tastes yummm..similarly, without you too my life moved on, but with you it’s yummm..(that’s an expression I generally use for something that’s good, beautiful, worthwhile and all those similar positive adjectives collectively.)
2. Flower – You add fragrance to my life and make it sweeter.
3. Colors – If my life is a canvas, you paint it perfectly.
4. Light – You brighten my life.
5. Air – You ensure my survival, and you don’t even let me feel that.
6. Swing – You happily entertain my kiddish and otherwise non sense wishes, that you value as you know they are valuable to me.
7. Vehicle – By vehicle, I mean to signify and acknowledge the the way we are moving on the path of our lives, enjoying and cherishing every thing that comes our way.
8. Wall(House) – I compare you to a wall to denote that you truly are my strength. With you I feel safe and secure as a child feels within the boundary wall of his house.
9. Key – You are the key to unlock my heart.
Last but not the least, I repeat no words can describe what you mean to me.